about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- DSCAP 21-22: It’s a Substitute
- Creator Plus
- DSCAP 20: Sunday Word, and Maybe Communion
- The King Shall Come, New and Old
- A Thanksgiving Reminder: 1 Timothy 6:6-11, 17-19
- DSCAP 18-19: Conditions for Celebration
- Priests or People?
- DSCAP 16-17: Sunday, A Day of Joy and Freedom
- M7: Ptolemy’s Drop of Scorpion Venom
- DSCAP 15: Active Participation and Renewal
Todd Flowerday on DSCAP 21-22: It’s a… Liam on DSCAP 21-22: It’s a… Todd Flowerday on DSCAP 21-22: It’s a… Liam on DSCAP 21-22: It’s a… Liam on Creator Plus Liam on The King Shall Come, New and… Liam on The King Shall Come, New and… Saul on Laudato Si 237: Sunday nassauny on Priests or People? Liam on Priests or People?
Vatican II pages
- 11,209,112 hits
Daily Archives: 7 July 2019
Chapter Three of Pope Francis’ Post-Synodal Apostolic Exhortation continues. You can access the full document on this link at the Vatican site. A more personal note from Pope Francis, and an initial comment here that tears are a true sign of … Continue reading