Whispered here, a notice of a CARA study on seminarians, finding that three-fourths of them report little of no problems in seminary experience. But with half of seminary rectors and/or bishops declining to let their men respond to the survey, does that mean that more than half of today’s priests-to-be might be finding life difficult?
about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Patris Corde 4d: Joseph’s Attitude
- Ignatius in July, 6: Ad Sidūs
- Desiderio Desideravi 7: Bread and the Cross
- Patris Corde 4c: An Accepting Father
- Desiderio Desideravi 6: Responding to His Invitation
- Ignatius in July, 4 & 5: On Freedom
- Piano Concerto
- Desiderio Desideravi 5: Everyone Is Invited
- Desiderio Desideravi 4: Re-Establish That Communion
- Ignatius in July, 3: Suscipe
Todd Flowerday on Ignatius in July, 6: Ad S… Joyce Donahue on Ignatius in July, 6: Ad S… Liam on Desiderio Desideravi 7: Bread… Ignatius in July, 6:… on More Jesuits On The Moon Ignatius in July, 6:… on Clavius, Jesuit on the Mo… Liam on Patris Corde 4c: An Accepting… Devin Rice on Ignatius in July, 1 Ignatius in July, 2… on Pedro Arrupe In Japan Liam on Ignatius in July, 1 Liam on Ignatius in July, 1
Vatican II pages
- 11,058,972 hits