- Christus Vivit 206: Synodal Ministry
- On My Bookshelf: Letter to a Suffering Church
- Christus Vivit 204-205: Flexible Ministry
- War? What War?
- Racism As A Perversion
- Christus Vivit 203: A Pastoral Care That Is Synodal
- Christus Vivit 202: Youth Ministry
- Christus Vivit 200-201: The Last Of Roots
- Is Penance Working?
- Christus Vivit 198-199: Taking Risks Together
Liam on War? What War? Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Christus Vivit 194-1… on Christus Vivit 194-195: Dreams… Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Brendan Kelleher svd on An Amazonian Rite Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Liam on Christus Vivit 186: Blurring D…
Vatican II pages
- 9,848,469 hits
Daily Archives: 1 October 2019
What couples and ministers once (or continue) to term as “wedding vows” is listed as “Consent” in the revised rite. 61. The Priest invites them to declare their consent: Since it is your intention to enter the Covenant of Holy … Continue reading
Let’s try a new theme, “Growth in maturity.” For different people, this might mean different things: 158. Many young people are concerned about their bodies, trying to build up physical strength or improve their appearance. Others work to develop their … Continue reading