- Christus Vivit 206: Synodal Ministry
- On My Bookshelf: Letter to a Suffering Church
- Christus Vivit 204-205: Flexible Ministry
- War? What War?
- Racism As A Perversion
- Christus Vivit 203: A Pastoral Care That Is Synodal
- Christus Vivit 202: Youth Ministry
- Christus Vivit 200-201: The Last Of Roots
- Is Penance Working?
- Christus Vivit 198-199: Taking Risks Together
Liam on War? What War? Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Christus Vivit 194-1… on Christus Vivit 194-195: Dreams… Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Brendan Kelleher svd on An Amazonian Rite Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Liam on Christus Vivit 186: Blurring D…
Vatican II pages
- 9,848,469 hits
Daily Archives: 6 October 2019
I think this document was something of a surprise. The title, “Aperuit Illis” comes from the first two words of the Latin text of this apostolic letter (known in Latin as motu proprio). For more clarity, consider the subtitle, “Instituting … Continue reading
Forty-five numbered paragraphs constitute the fifth chapter of this document, “Paths of youth.” Starting today we look at the next theme, Paths of fraternity 163. Your spiritual growth is expressed above all by your growth in fraternal, generous and merciful … Continue reading