about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Et Tu, EWTN?
- Cardinal Pell, Lightning Rod
- Via Pulchritudinis: From Creation to Re-creation
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 3: Longing for Reconciliation
- Funeral Lectionary: Psalm 119 XIX
- Via Pulchritudinis: Marvel at the Beauty of Creation
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 2: A Shattered World, Part 2
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Creation
- Different, Not Outside
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 2: A Shattered World, Part 1
Vatican II pages
- 10,727,753 hits
Daily Archives: 19 January 2020
Here’s a second in a series of suggestions as we journey through the Christian Unity octave (18-25 January). If any readers practice Lectio Divina, the seventeenth chapter of John’s Gospel might be quite appropriate. Here’s a bit from the NRSV: … Continue reading