about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Et Tu, EWTN?
- Cardinal Pell, Lightning Rod
- Via Pulchritudinis: From Creation to Re-creation
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 3: Longing for Reconciliation
- Funeral Lectionary: Psalm 119 XIX
- Via Pulchritudinis: Marvel at the Beauty of Creation
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 2: A Shattered World, Part 2
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Creation
- Different, Not Outside
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 2: A Shattered World, Part 1
Vatican II pages
- 10,727,447 hits
Daily Archives: 20 January 2020
There’s a theme for this year’s week of prayer, “They showed us unusual kindness.” The reference is here from Acts 27:42-28:2 where Saint Paul is shipwrecked on his way to Rome for trial: The soldiers’ plan was to kill the … Continue reading