Before I put the car in gear to drive home last night, I texted the young miss to go out and catch the western sky. It was just after sunset. Much more impressive in person. Tonight, the planet will be below a slightly wider crescent.
about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 25: Dialogue, Part 3, Commitment To Ecumenism
- My Life With Saint Nicholas
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 25: Dialogue, Part 2, Ecumenism
- A Path of Littleness
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 25: Dialogue, Part 1, The 1960s
- Tool of the Trade
- Orienting Prayers of the Faithful
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 24: Ways and Means of Promotion
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 23: Promoting Penance and Reconciliation, Part 3: Two Points
- Beatitudes for Bishops VII
Vatican II pages
- 10,817,674 hits