lead us toward those
we are waiting for,
those who are waiting for us.
Raphael, Angel of happy meeting,
lead us by the hand
toward those we are looking for.
May all our movements
be guided by your Light
and transfigured with your joy.
Angel, guide of Tobias,
lay the request we now address to you
at the feet of Him
on whose unveiled Face
you are privileged to gaze.
Lonely and tired,
crushed by the separations and sorrows of life,
we feel the need of calling you
and of pleading for the protection of your wings,
so that we may not be as strangers in the province of joy,
all ignorant of the concerns of our country.
Remember the weak,
you who are strong,
you whose home lies beyond the region of thunder,
in a land that is always peaceful,
always serene and bright with the resplendent glory of God.
about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Orienting Prayers of the Faithful
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 24: Ways and Means of Promotion
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 23: Promoting Penance and Reconciliation, Part 3: Two Points
- Beatitudes for Bishops VII
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 23: Promoting Penance and Reconciliation, Part 2: Christ As Redeemer
- Beatitudes for Bishops VI
- A Season of Hope
- Catholics In Exodus
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 23: Promoting Penance and Reconciliation, Part 1: More Than Church Documents and Ethics
- Beatitudes for Bishops V
Vatican II pages
- 10,813,885 hits