about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Desiderio Desideravi Conclusion
- How Can We Disarm Saint Michael?
- Desiderio Desideravi 65: Sunday
- The Media on Religion
- Desiderio Desideravi 64: The Itinerary of the Liturgical Year
- Desiderio Desideravi 63: A Further Indication
- Desiderio Desideravi 62: Rekindling Wonder
- Desiderio Desideravi 61: The First Wellspring, and Unity
- Priests As Front Men
- Desiderio Desideravi 60b: Formation During the Mass
Vatican II pages
- 11,141,965 hits
Daily Archives: 3 December 2021
Pope John Paul II asserts the importance of Dialogue. He cites three conciliar documents, seeing the importance of this discipline as rooted in the Church’s teaching in the 1960s. 25. For the church, dialogue is in a certain sense a means … Continue reading