about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Sacramentum Caritatis 48: The Eucharistic Prayer
- Readings for the Conferral of Holy Orders I: Old Testament
- Sacramentum Caritatis 47: Presentation
- Sacramentum Caritatis 46: The Homily
- The Basics
- Sacramentum Caritatis 45: Liturgy of the Word
- Sacramentum Caritatis 44: Intrinsic Unity
- Optional Celibacy
- Sacramentum Caritatis 43: Structure of the Mass
Vatican II pages
- 11,375,205 hits
Another Front on the WoC
So, some teary-eyed boss wants to get tough a few weeks before Christmas. You won’t see this in the news coverage in the warmongers’ outlets, but it is, without doubt, as scroogey a thing as you’ll see outside of happy holidays.
Time for a prayer, let’s go with Psalm 14:
About catholicsensibilityTodd lives in Minnesota, serving a Catholic parish as a lay minister.