My sister, not a real word, puzzle, or game fanatic talked about this on social media. Commentary:
- One puzzle a day keeps it clean. The player doesn’t go off the deep end doing it fifty times a day.
- Apparently, the once-a-day is timed to midnight in my time zone.
- Can’t use fake words to ferret out top chances for vowels and consonants.
- The blank feature of solving, imaged above, is a clever way of sharing success without giving away the answer to friends who are not early birds.
- Sometimes fads are fun.
- I’ve typoed the game name more often than I’ve spelled it right.
There is also Sweardle. Naughtier.