about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- M5: When Stars Collide
- On The Tube: Enchantment
- Desiderio Desideravi Conclusion
- How Can We Disarm Saint Michael?
- Desiderio Desideravi 65: Sunday
- The Media on Religion
- Desiderio Desideravi 64: The Itinerary of the Liturgical Year
- Desiderio Desideravi 63: A Further Indication
- Desiderio Desideravi 62: Rekindling Wonder
Vatican II pages
- 11,145,882 hits
Daily Archives: 21 June 2022
The Guidelines for the Celebration of the Sacraments with Persons with Disabilities remind us that “disability does not necessarily indicate an illness,” so the conditions for anointing are the same as for any other Catholic (GCSPD 34), that is, serious … Continue reading