about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- DPPL 236: Defining A Relic
- Mutuae Relationes 45: Cordial Respect
- DPPL 235: The Litany of the Saints
- No Suffocation
- Mutuae Relationes 44: A Local Bishop’s Authority
- DPPL 234: Celebration of the Eucharist
- On My Bookshelf: A Natural History of the Piano
- Mutuae Relationes 43: Too Tolerant?
- DPPL 233: Problems With A Saint’s Day
- Sex, Gender, and Such
- 4,510,084 hits
Category Archives: Jimmy Mac
Frequent commentator Jimmy Mac sends this video link of the welcome of their new pastors. The un-mic’ed one is Fr Jack McClure, once a colleague of mine at the student center a few years back and a fellow refugee from Kansas … Continue reading
(This is Jimmy Mac) As we all know, once one gets about 50 miles from a major metropolitan area, radio rapidly descends into the bowels of political insanity, theological inanity and musical vapidity. Ergo – Thank God for satellite radio! … Continue reading