- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
- What Would Jesus Do?
Vatican II pages
Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground…
- 6,050,619 hits
Category Archives: Sacram Liturgiam
Here’s the other half of the motu proprio. Twenty-two days after Sacram Liturgiam, these eleven norms were due to go into effect. Therefore, with our apostolic authority and on our own initiative, we order and decree that from the coming … Continue reading