about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Minor Planet Ratzinger
- CDWDS Decree on Magnum Principium 5-7: Modifying and Interpreting Norms
- Via Pulchritudinis: Conclusion, Part 4
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 13, Part 1, Tragedy
- CDWDS Decree on Magnum Principium 4: Reform, Culture, and Inherent Problems
- More Forms For Penance
- Via Pulchritudinis: Conclusion, Part 3
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 12: Other Means of Reconciliation, Part 3, Witness
- CDWDS Decree on Magnum Principium 2-3: Liturgical Books
- Via Pulchritudinis: Conclusion, Part 2
Vatican II pages
- 10,767,936 hits
Category Archives: puzzles
Not really helpful on his part. The black cloth is warmer and more comforting than when the human puts the little bits of cardboard on it.
The sorting is complete. I thought I’d try a new technique: after the dump, go through 1,026 pieces and screen for color. As a further challenge, I never look at the box once I begin. For scenery, it’s easy to … Continue reading
For me, it’s usually a winter activity. But summer sunlight was helpful to solve the subtleties in the dark shades at the top. As you can see in the shine, all the pieces were the same pattern and many very … Continue reading
Now the fun begins: flowers and shadows. My wife found one of Mount Rainier. That will be a good one too.