- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,059,004 hits
Tag Archives: All Souls Day
In other parishes I’ve served, November 2nd was a big deal. Somewhat in our university parish, but surprisingly, not connected with Mass. Our noon Mass isn’t conducive to a wide participation. I had pushed gently for an evening Mass. That … Continue reading
All Souls Day falls on a Saturday, something of an awkwardness for some parishes (like mine) that don’t regularly celebrate a Saturday Mass. Some communities celebrate with a “special” Mass, inviting people who have lost loved ones, and having a … Continue reading