about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- No Suffocation
- Mutuae Relationes 44: A Local Bishop’s Authority
- DPPL 234: Celebration of the Eucharist
- On My Bookshelf: A Natural History of the Piano
- Mutuae Relationes 43: Too Tolerant?
- DPPL 233: Problems With A Saint’s Day
- Sex, Gender, and Such
- Mutuae Relationes 41-42: Innovations and Experiments
- Reconciliation Lectionary: Nehemiah 9:1-20, A Psalm of Memory
- Lenten Reflections: Arevakal
- 4,505,354 hits
Tag Archives: America
Sean Salai is a summer intern, and he’s been cranking out significant interviews recently at America, like this one today. What do you think? Sign of a more open editorial policy under Matt Malone? A journalist-in-training racking up points with the … Continue reading
Do we Christians hog-tie ourselves when it comes to engaging non-believers? Stephen Bullivant discusses at America last month. His short article focuses on one thing, faith. It seems timely this is the same topic of this year’s papal encyclical. “Christian Complicity” scratches the … Continue reading