about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- DPPL 236: Defining A Relic
- Mutuae Relationes 45: Cordial Respect
- DPPL 235: The Litany of the Saints
- No Suffocation
- Mutuae Relationes 44: A Local Bishop’s Authority
- DPPL 234: Celebration of the Eucharist
- On My Bookshelf: A Natural History of the Piano
- Mutuae Relationes 43: Too Tolerant?
- DPPL 233: Problems With A Saint’s Day
- Sex, Gender, and Such
- 4,510,084 hits
Tag Archives: baptism
Baptism is a responsibility for anyone who chooses it. Converts, committed Christians, and even parents and godparents. Pope Francis has some thoughts today that struck me: As he has done on a couple of occasions before, the Pope asked those … Continue reading
I had missed Pope Francis’s question in his narrative of Mother church last week. This quick news bit drew it out: I would like to ask each of you here, and you can respond in your heart: how many of … Continue reading