- Christus Vivit 206: Synodal Ministry
- On My Bookshelf: Letter to a Suffering Church
- Christus Vivit 204-205: Flexible Ministry
- War? What War?
- Racism As A Perversion
- Christus Vivit 203: A Pastoral Care That Is Synodal
- Christus Vivit 202: Youth Ministry
- Christus Vivit 200-201: The Last Of Roots
- Is Penance Working?
- Christus Vivit 198-199: Taking Risks Together
Liam on War? What War? Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Christus Vivit 194-1… on Christus Vivit 194-195: Dreams… Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Brendan Kelleher svd on An Amazonian Rite Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Liam on Christus Vivit 186: Blurring D…
Vatican II pages
- 9,848,433 hits
Tag Archives: Cardinal O’Malley
The Boston Pilot featured a bit more on Sunday’s airing of 60 Minutes, mainly some background explanation from the archbishop himself. I notice he didn’t back down: The situation in the Diocese of St. Joseph-Kansas City is a painful one; we … Continue reading
It’s been interesting to follow the reactions of both individuals and news outlets to Pope Francis’ Rolling Stone article and in its aftermath. Zenit reported on Federico Lombardi’s talk in Spain in which he described the strengths of the three … Continue reading