- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
- What Would Jesus Do?
Vatican II pages
Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground…
- 6,050,629 hits
Tag Archives: Catholic Relief Services
Bishop Kicanas emphasizes the “need not creed” principle in this video. The negative comments are a hoot.
Our archbishop urged parishes to promote this. I’m sure most of you know about it, but just in case not, assist Catholic Relief Services in their work in the Philippines. ISS & NASA astronaut Karen Nyberg captured this image of … Continue reading
Finally. Somebody stands up to the detractors. Bishops have basically told LifeSiteNews to shush: The U.S. Catholic bishops stand firmly behind CRS in its commitment to promote and defend human dignity and the sacredness of every human life from the … Continue reading