- Laudato Si 239: Reading the Trinity in Creation
- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,059,693 hits
Tag Archives: George W Bush
Gallup’s popularity contest, open-ended, is up. For some Catholics, a good news/bad news affair. Pope Francis is tied with George W. Bush. For second place. Far behind the president. On one hand, that surprised me somewhat. Otherwise, given that popularity … Continue reading
I saw a headliner at Pewsitter about the president not going to church on Christmas. The NYT backs that up. Conservative Catholics probably weren’t watching their Evangelical Christian allies so closely. Sometimes they don’t even hold services when Christmas falls … Continue reading