about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve a parish in music ministry.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- When Do People Lose God?
- Laudato Si 79: Evolution, Positive and Otherwise
- Cinquant’anni Dopo 21-22: Rivalries and Critiques
- Laudato Si 78: Disposing of Myths
- Open Thread on Favorable Interpretation
- The Arc From Canon Law To Astrophysics
- Cinquant’anni Dopo 19-20: Obedience and Unity
- Laudato Si 77: A Choice To Love
- On My Bookshelf: Divine Renovation
- The Armchair Liturgist: eBooks at Mass
Todd on Open Thread on Monotheism charlesincenca on Open Thread on Monotheism Liam on Open Thread on Favorable … Atheist Max on Open Thread on Favorable … FrMichael on The Armchair Liturgist: Schedu… Atheist Max on Open Thread on Monotheism Pam Sibbel on Contact Change Liam on Open Thread on Favorable … Todd on Open Thread on Monotheism Atheist Max on Open Thread on Monotheism
- 5,413,841 hits
Tag Archives: grey nuns
First Canadian-born saint, and a very fitting woman to recognize on Canada Day. Like many women, she defied conventions of her culture by reaching out to and serving the poor. Beyond the confines of a cloister chapel. There are many … Continue reading