- Christus Vivit 206: Synodal Ministry
- On My Bookshelf: Letter to a Suffering Church
- Christus Vivit 204-205: Flexible Ministry
- War? What War?
- Racism As A Perversion
- Christus Vivit 203: A Pastoral Care That Is Synodal
- Christus Vivit 202: Youth Ministry
- Christus Vivit 200-201: The Last Of Roots
- Is Penance Working?
- Christus Vivit 198-199: Taking Risks Together
Liam on War? What War? Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Christus Vivit 194-1… on Christus Vivit 194-195: Dreams… Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Brendan Kelleher svd on An Amazonian Rite Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Liam on Christus Vivit 186: Blurring D…
Vatican II pages
- 9,847,775 hits
Tag Archives: lay preaching
The bishop of my first see has decided to end lay preaching in that diocese. I found a curious statement by the journalist: The reversal is perhaps the starkest example yet of the contrasting stewardship of Matano with his predecessor, … Continue reading
I’m on the fence about books of homilies. A confession: I wrote for a homily service for several years back in the 90’s. I was given three assignments each quarter, and I tried my best with them. But toward the … Continue reading