It was a rather meaningful game, for a third-place match. The NCAA Final Four did away with the third place game decades ago. This one seemed to show the English women had unfinished business from their first six matches.
about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- A Thanksgiving Reminder: 1 Timothy 6:6-11, 17-19
- DSCAP 18-19: Conditions for Celebration
- Priests or People?
- DSCAP 16-17: Sunday, A Day of Joy and Freedom
- M7: Ptolemy’s Drop of Scorpion Venom
- DSCAP 15: Active Participation and Renewal
- DSCAP 14: Sunday, From the Beginning of Christian Formation
- Ecclesiastical Maps
- Quote of the Day
- DSCAP 12-13: Principal Requisites for Sunday
nassauny on Priests or People? Liam on Priests or People? Todd on Laudato Si 237: Sunday William on Laudato Si 237: Sunday William on Laudato Si 237: Sunday William on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Bill on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Joni H on The Electric Chord Organ M7: Ptolemy’s… on M6: The Butterfly Cluster Artson Magdugo on GIRM 295: Arrangement of the…
Vatican II pages
- 11,199,597 hits