There is a need to pay more attention to both how we present Scripture and how we handle social media.
about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Desiderio Desideravi 28: Post-Modern Challenges
- Desiderio Desideravi 27: Serious and Vital Formation
- Funeral Lectionary: John 17:1-3, 6-9a
- Desiderio Desideravi 26: Essential Wonder
- Lectionary Differences
- Desiderio Desideravi 25: Astonishment
- Scripture for the Sick or Dying: Sirach 38:1-9
- Desiderio Desideravi 24: Amazement
Liam on Vulnerability Funeral Lectionary:… on Funeral Lectionary: 1 John… Funeral Lectionary:… on Funeral Lectionary: John … Ellen on You Are Near Todd Flowerday on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Finding truth on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Sabbath truth. on Laudato Si 237: Sunday a job for the laity … on Lumen Gentium 36 Todd Flowerday on Ignatius in July, 18 & 19:… Liam on Ignatius in July, 18 & 19:…
Vatican II pages
- 11,087,443 hits