about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- Mutuae Relationes 45: Cordial Respect
- DPPL 235: The Litany of the Saints
- No Suffocation
- Mutuae Relationes 44: A Local Bishop’s Authority
- DPPL 234: Celebration of the Eucharist
- On My Bookshelf: A Natural History of the Piano
- Mutuae Relationes 43: Too Tolerant?
- DPPL 233: Problems With A Saint’s Day
- Sex, Gender, and Such
- Mutuae Relationes 41-42: Innovations and Experiments
- 4,507,421 hits
Daily Archives: 2 September 2010
Zenit reports on the pope’s students’ reunion. Archbishop Kurt Koch, president of the Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity was the principal speaker, who noted this conclusion: Fidelity to tradition and openness to the future. I would have liked to … Continue reading
With interest, I’ve been following discussion on PrayTell that has branched off into the merits and problems of “Gather Us In” and “All Are Welcome” and “Sing a New Church” and other titles which are “gathering” hymns and songs. These would stand … Continue reading