Our Faithful Four are set. Today’s match-up suggests that the Paschal Mystery is very much at the center of Catholic consciousness. I suspect readers here are more aware of it than casual Catholics. I’ve re-seeded the finals based on initial seeds in the white, red, green, and violet brackets.
- Laudato Si 240: Relationships in Creation
- Laudato Si 239: Reading the Trinity in Creation
- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
Vatican II pages
Del Sydebothom on She or We, Caesar or Serf… Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground…
- 6,068,331 hits