- Christus Vivit 206: Synodal Ministry
- On My Bookshelf: Letter to a Suffering Church
- Christus Vivit 204-205: Flexible Ministry
- War? What War?
- Racism As A Perversion
- Christus Vivit 203: A Pastoral Care That Is Synodal
- Christus Vivit 202: Youth Ministry
- Christus Vivit 200-201: The Last Of Roots
- Is Penance Working?
- Christus Vivit 198-199: Taking Risks Together
Liam on War? What War? Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Christus Vivit 194-1… on Christus Vivit 194-195: Dreams… Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Brendan Kelleher svd on An Amazonian Rite Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Liam on Christus Vivit 186: Blurring D…
Vatican II pages
- 9,848,469 hits
Daily Archives: 28 January 2013
It’s been five years since I was in a parish with a school. So I feel far-removed from the concerns and culture of Catholic schools. Indeed, not all Catholics are convinced of their value. To many hard-core conservatives, parish and … Continue reading
To some, it seems to make sense that a Jesuit college would teach a course on atheism. More accurately, the offering is entitled, “Responding to 21st-Century Atheism.” Which is somewhat different in most (but not all) circles from actually teaching … Continue reading