- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,058,154 hits
Daily Archives: 1 January 2008
I’m interested in the turnout for Mass today and last night in Catholics parishes in the US. In the US, this was the first time in four years the Solemnity of Mary was a non-Sunday obligation. Does four years raise … Continue reading
We conclude a look at the rubrics and text of form I with this post, starting with a preference for two hands over one: ABSOLUTION 46. Then the priest extends his hands over the penitent’s head (or at least extends … Continue reading