- Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transmission of Life and the Rearing of Children
- Amoris Laetitia 79: Difficult Situations
- Amoris Laetitia 78: Imperfections
- Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- Amoris Laetitia 76-77: Seeds of the Word and Imperfect Situations
- Worship, Third, Points of View II
- Amoris Laetitia 75: Who Ministers, Who Supports
- Guns and Poses
- Amoris Laetitia 74: Physical Union
- The Armchair Liturgist: Slowing Prayers
Vatican II pages
Melody on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… FrMichael on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Todd on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Charles Daniel Culbr… on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- 6,689,780 hits
Daily Archives: 20 August 2009
One-time pababile and CDWDS head Cardinal Arinze made the Catholic internet news outlets with a caution against liturgical dance. Well, to be fair, he said other things at the recent meeting of Federation of Asian Bishops’ Conferences. One item: Adoration … Continue reading
… Reconciliation, Catholicism, or even Baptism. In the ancient Church, you wouldn’t make it in the door without enduring a lengthy catechumenate. Then, thanks to 1054, reception of the Eucharist was partly a political identification with one’s Patriarch. Then, thanks … Continue reading