- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
- What Would Jesus Do?
Vatican II pages
Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground…
- 6,050,163 hits
Daily Archives: 13 May 2012
Last vote to complete the Spiritual Sixteen: Once this polling is complete on Wednesday, we’ll throw up the posts for the Sixteen.
The celebration of the Eucharist … should go without saying: 8. The celebration of the eucharist is inseparably bound up with the rite of the dedication of a church; when a church is dedicated therefore the liturgical texts of the … Continue reading
We head into Part Five, Chapter IV, “The organization of catechetical pastoral care in the particular Churches,” and we’ll start with a look at dioceses. Over the next several posts (through GDC 285) we’ll cover the last frontier of this document, … Continue reading