about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Desiderio Desideravi Conclusion
- How Can We Disarm Saint Michael?
- Desiderio Desideravi 65: Sunday
- The Media on Religion
- Desiderio Desideravi 64: The Itinerary of the Liturgical Year
- Desiderio Desideravi 63: A Further Indication
- Desiderio Desideravi 62: Rekindling Wonder
- Desiderio Desideravi 61: The First Wellspring, and Unity
- Priests As Front Men
- Desiderio Desideravi 60b: Formation During the Mass
Vatican II pages
- 11,141,875 hits
Daily Archives: 13 May 2012
Last vote to complete the Spiritual Sixteen: Once this polling is complete on Wednesday, we’ll throw up the posts for the Sixteen.
The celebration of the Eucharist … should go without saying: 8. The celebration of the eucharist is inseparably bound up with the rite of the dedication of a church; when a church is dedicated therefore the liturgical texts of the … Continue reading
We head into Part Five, Chapter IV, “The organization of catechetical pastoral care in the particular Churches,” and we’ll start with a look at dioceses. Over the next several posts (through GDC 285) we’ll cover the last frontier of this document, … Continue reading