- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
- What Would Jesus Do?
Vatican II pages
Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground…
- 6,050,375 hits
Daily Archives: 16 October 2012
Posting will be light for the next thirty-six hours. Off for an out-of-town medical appointment for the young miss, plus her first two college visits. Spammers, may I please direct your attention to the numerous Catholic web sites that get more … Continue reading
Not much to say on anointing of the sick, other than the issue of accessibility: § 109 § The Rite of Anointing and Pastoral Care of the Sick provides for the communal celebration of the sacrament in a parish church … Continue reading