- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
- What Would Jesus Do?
Vatican II pages
Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground…
- 6,050,619 hits
Daily Archives: 20 October 2012
Most churches built these days are for large congregations. And most all of those communities have clergy serving. If there is no priest on Sunday, however, there are important guidelines to follow on who sits in which chair, and where: … Continue reading
Too often westerners, especially Americans speak of rights. The flip side to this is the reality of duty and responsibility. Both are needed. The Holy Father speaks of the right of every person to hear the Gospel: 57. Like Christ … Continue reading