about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- DPPL 235: The Litany of the Saints
- No Suffocation
- Mutuae Relationes 44: A Local Bishop’s Authority
- DPPL 234: Celebration of the Eucharist
- On My Bookshelf: A Natural History of the Piano
- Mutuae Relationes 43: Too Tolerant?
- DPPL 233: Problems With A Saint’s Day
- Sex, Gender, and Such
- Mutuae Relationes 41-42: Innovations and Experiments
- Reconciliation Lectionary: Nehemiah 9:1-20, A Psalm of Memory
Liam on DPPL 235: The Litany of the… Margaret on RCIA 459-463: Penitential… Atheist Max on Christian Looks at Scripture a… Charles Culbreth on Christian Looks at Scripture a… Atheist Max on Christian Looks at Scripture a… Atheist Max on Christian Looks at Scripture a… FrMichael on Sex, Gender, and Such Liam on Mutuae Relationes 43: Too… Liam on Mutuae Relationes 43: Too… charlesincenca on Christian Looks at Scripture a…
- 4,506,225 hits
Daily Archives: 22 December 2007
(This is Neil.) Here are some reflections from Geoffrey Rowell, the Anglican Bishop of Gibraltar, based on a conversation on his recent journey to Cairo. There are from his “Credo” column in Sunday’s Times. Since I probably won’t post again in … Continue reading