- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,058,202 hits
Daily Archives: 2 June 2008
The First Letter of John reveals love as one of its primary themes. Love carries the second half of this letter, in fact. The apostle urges his readers/listeners to love and lays out a very careful argument. The lectionary adopts … Continue reading
One or two Republican commentariats are falling all over themselves trying to make something of Senator Obama’s departure from Trinity Church. It’s already hard to find the news item on the internet front pages of the msm big players. The … Continue reading