- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
- What Would Jesus Do?
Vatican II pages
Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground…
- 6,050,619 hits
Daily Archives: 22 March 2010
Deal Hudson on the EO: This executive order is nothing more than a promise from one man to another, from Obama to Stupak. It can be withdrawn at any time — or, more likely, it can be ignored. Stupak should … Continue reading
The outline for this rite is even more brief than the one for “exceptional circumstances.” Here are the first two parts of the liturgy: INTRODUCTORY RITES Opening Dialogue Affirmation by the Godparent and Witnesses LITURGY OF THE WORD Gospel Reading Intercessions … Continue reading