- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
- What Would Jesus Do?
Vatican II pages
Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground…
- 6,050,619 hits
Daily Archives: 2 September 2011
The diocesan-commissioned report is out from Kansas City. Another wave of anger in the commentariat here, but we would have expected that. The Graves report states: Although he was considering assigning Fr. Ratigan to the Archives Department of the Chancery, … Continue reading
My parish’s music committee has found significant flaws in just about every Mass setting we’ve reviewed so far. In our initial meetings, there was a concensus to learn one new Mass setting and implement in October. Then add a second … Continue reading