- Worship, Third, Points of View III
- Amoris Laetitia 81: Human Love and God’s Love
- Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transmission of Life and the Rearing of Children
- Amoris Laetitia 79: Difficult Situations
- Amoris Laetitia 78: Imperfections
- Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- Amoris Laetitia 76-77: Seeds of the Word and Imperfect Situations
- Worship, Third, Points of View II
- Amoris Laetitia 75: Who Ministers, Who Supports
- Guns and Poses
Vatican II pages
Liam on Worship, Third, Points of View… Mary on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Todd on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Melody on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… FrMichael on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Todd on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- 6,695,612 hits
Daily Archives: 2 September 2011
The diocesan-commissioned report is out from Kansas City. Another wave of anger in the commentariat here, but we would have expected that. The Graves report states: Although he was considering assigning Fr. Ratigan to the Archives Department of the Chancery, … Continue reading
My parish’s music committee has found significant flaws in just about every Mass setting we’ve reviewed so far. In our initial meetings, there was a concensus to learn one new Mass setting and implement in October. Then add a second … Continue reading