about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Introducing the Psalm. Or Not.
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 17, The Dialogue of Salvation
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 2
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 10: God’s Initiative and the Church’s Ministry
- Creepy Confessions
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 16, One Great People
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 1
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 9: The Reconciled Church, Part 3
- What Next?
- Scripture for the Sick or Dying: Psalm 109
Vatican II pages
- 10,758,439 hits
Daily Archives: 28 April 2009
I was going to do an “armchair liturgist” post on First Communions, but we’ve already hit that topic. If you care to read it and post your comments, feel free. Your additions to that old thread will bring it to … Continue reading
Let’s get to the section, then I’ll add comments at the end: 39. It belongs to the conference of bishops to provide for the evangelization proper to this period. The conference may also provide, if circumstances suggest and in keeping … Continue reading
Our staff and a few parish commissions are thick in the discussion of accessibility, mainly at our weekend Masses. Though we are getting good marks on the issues of welcoming and accommodation, we have some items to tweak. Some of the … Continue reading