The end of New York City’s stagehands’ strike also saw the return of a theatre district tradition. After many years, Father Richard Baker revived the Saturday 11PM at St Malachy’s Church. This Mass is aimed to serve actors, stage crews and others who might otherwise find the busy weekend theatre schedule not conducive to Sunday Mass attendance.
- On My Bookshelf: Luna (New Moon)
- Amoris Laetitia 207: Quality in Formation, Rather Than Quantity
- Amoris Laetitia 206: The Synod On Marriage Preparation
- The Armchair Liturgist Huddles Up Before Mass
- Amoris Laetitia 205: Preparing for Marriage
- CDF on Cremation
- Amoris Laetitia 204: Lay Expertise
- Amoris Laetitia 203: Seminarians
- Archbishop Chaput At Notre Dame, Part 2
Vatican II pages
Brendan Kelleher svd on CDF on Cremation Todd on CDF on Cremation Liam on CDF on Cremation Liam on Amoris Laetitia 203: Semi… Liam on Archbishop Chaput At Notre Dam… Melody on Singing The “Unsingable… Todd on Funeral Lectionary: Romans 14:… Mary Walsh on Funeral Lectionary: Romans 14:… Salvatore Pardi on Funeral Lectionary: 2 Corinthi… Rod on What Did Jesus Teach?
- 7,159,838 hits