- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,054,788 hits
Daily Archives: 7 February 2012
I’ve been corresponding with a few Catholics by email recently about HHS and religious freedom. Many believers are profoundly troubled by recent events. I don’t think they’ve gained much satisfaction or peace on the internet. I doubt division (in the … Continue reading
A musical metaphor brings us to the conclusion of Part Two, Chapter II. The notion is that catechists and their resources work together to present a harmonious and fruitful training in the Gospel. The Catechism of the Catholic Church and … Continue reading